STUDENT OF THE YEAR AWARDS INCLUDES BOTH NATIONAL & CITY AWARDS.
STEP 01 : Register for Student of the Year Awards
In order to register for the same, please visit reg.usaunivquest.com and create your account.
Registration Fees: Rs. 500/-
for Student of the Year Awards (includes both National & City Awards)
Last Date to Register: 3rd February, 2017
- For Registration through e-Application mode:
Visit our Online Registration Portal reg.usaunivquest.com and create an account for yourself using an e-mail ID as your user name. After completing your online application, pay prescribed fee online through your Master / Visa (Credit / Debit) card.
- e-Application & Offline Payment Mode (by paper at USA UnivQuest / Associate Center):If you wish to pay by Cash / DD , you will still need to register Online at reg.usaunivquest.com by creating an account for yourself using an e-mail ID as your user name. After completing your online application, take a print of your Online Application (e-Application) and submit it in person at your nearest USA UnivQuest* / Associate# Center along with the prescribed fee.
STEP 02: Complete Online Profile i.e. Universal Student Application
Preferred Deadline: 4th February, 2017
Final Deadline: 11th February, 2017
Things to do before starting online profile
To upload your profile smoothly and efficiently, you are suggested to keep all your documents related to your profile, ready. Please keep your school report card handy, create your CV, and arrange evidence of all awards or recognition received by you.
All documents from class VIII onward can be used as part of your application.
While completing your application, you would be asked for:
- Your biographical details.
- Your scholastic achievements including scores and/or ranks in individual subjects taught at school from class VIII onwards. This may be Regional Exams like JSTSE or National Exams like NTSE or exams for admission in US universities like PSAT, SAT, SAT Subject, SSAT & Advanced Placements.
- Your extra-curricular and co-curricular activities & achievements. If you have the Certificates against your participation and/or achievements, please obtain a scan – copy of it for upload on the Application Portal.
- Letters of Recommendation from your School teachers (minimum 2).
- You will also have to answer a few long and short essay questions that will provide us with an insight on what motivates you for success. The topics for the essays shall be available online on 19th January, 2017.
STEP 03: Personal Interview to verify the facts and assertions made in the Online Application
Shortlisted students will be called for a personal interview. Students will be interviewed to verify and evaluate the genuineness of their claims made in the application for the Awards
Personal interview schedule is given below to enable the travel plan. Further details on Interview Process shall be updated regularly.
To boost the Application students may write a College Curriculum Assessment Test or submit Official Advanced Placement (AP) Test scores in lieu of the test. This College Curriculum Assessment Test will consist of two subjects.
A complete list of AP Test Scores that can be submitted in lieu of College Curriculum Assessment Test is given below:
Calculus AB/BC, Biology, Physics E&M/B2, Physics Mech/B1, Macro/Micro Economics, Chemistry, Statistics, Environmental Science, US History, Computer Science A, English Literature & Composition, English Language and Composition, World History, European History & Psychology.
Personal Interview Schedule for Student of the Year Award
Please visit http://studentoftheyear.usaunivquest.com/ for any other detail.