STEP 01: Register for The Awards
Online Registration is available at reg.usaunivquest.com
Registration Fees: Rs. 700/- (including GST)
Last Date to Register: 11th October 2018
Modes of Registration
1. Online Registration (Both Registration & Payment is Online): Visit our Online Registration Portal http://reg.usaunivquest.com and create an account for yourself using Mobile/Email ID as your user name. After completing your online application, pay the prescribed fee online through the available modes of online payment.
2. e-Registration (Registration is Online but Payment is Offline) : Visit our Online Registration Portal http://reg.usaunivquest.com and create an account for yourself using an e-mail ID as your user name. Take a print of your Online Registration (e-Registration) and submit it in person at your nearest Registration Center along with 2 passport size photographs and the Registration Fee in Cash or DD*.
You can also post / courier your Paper Registration Form along with 2 passport size photographs and the Registration Fee in DD* to the nearest Registration Center. Please do not send cash by post.
3. Paper-Registration (Both Registration & Payment is Offline) : Fill in your complete details in the Paper Registration Form and submit it at the nearest Registration Center. The Registration Form should be submitted in person alongwith 2 passport size photographs and the Registration Fee in Cash or DD*. You can also post / courier your Paper Registration Form along with 2 passport size photographs and the Registration Fee in DD* to the nearest Registration Center. Please do not send cash by post.
* DD must be drawn in favour of “USA UnivQuest Test Fee A/c”.
Please download the Paper Registration form, from: http://masterstroke.usaunivquest.com/download/registration_form.pdf
STEP 02: Universal Student Application
Complete the Universal Student Application
Deadline – 21st October 2018 midnight
Students applying for the Awards will have to complete all relevant sections of the Universal Student Application which will be available from 10th September, 2018, 6:00 pm onwards at http://goalsetting.usaunivquest.com
Things to do before filling the Universal Student Application
In order to have a smooth and efficient application process, please keep ready all documents related to your profile. Kindly keep your school report card handy, create your CV, and arrange evidence of all the awards and recognitions received by you.
All documents from class VII onwards can be used as part of your application. While completing your application, you would be asked for your:
* Biographical details.
* Scholastic achievements, including scores and/or ranks in individual subjects taught at school from class VII onwards. These may be Regional Exams like JSTSE or National Exams like NTSE or internationally accepted exams like PSAT, SAT, SAT Subjects, SSAT & Advanced Placements.
* Extra-curricular and co-curricular activities & achievements. In addition, you will also be required to complete the following:
* Provide Letters Of Recommendation (LOR) from your school teachers (minimum 2).
* Answer a few long and short essay questions that would give us an insight on what motivates you for success. The topics for the essays shall be available online on 16th August, 2017, 6:00 pm onwards.
* As proof of your achievements, please keep a scanned copy of all documents ready for uploading. Acceptable file formats include .JPG, .JPEG, .PNG, .DOC, .PDF. The size of each file should not be more than 2mb.
STEP 03: Attend Personal Interview
Shortlisted students will be called for a personal interview. Students will be interviewed to verify and evaluate the genuineness of their claims made in the application for the Awards. Students who do not attend the interview will not be considered for the Awards.
To enable students to plan their travel, a tentative Personal Interview Schedule is available on the cover page.
All participants, including those who may fail to attend the interview will be eligible to download and print a Certificate of Honour. Further details of the Interview Process is available on http://masterstroke.usaunivquest.com
To boost the Application, students may write a College Curriculum Assessment Test or submit Official Advanced Placement (AP) Test scores in lieu of the test. This College Curriculum Assessment Test will consist of two subjects.
A complete list of AP Test Scores that can be submitted in lieu of the College Curriculum Assessment Test is given below: Calculus AB/BC, Biology, Physics E&M/B2, Physics Mech/B1, Macro/Micro Economics, Chemistry, Statistics, Environmental Science, US History, Computer Science A, English Literature & Composition, English Language and Composition, World History, European History & Psychology.
Notes on Personal Interview
1. Interviews will be held only in the cities mentioned above. Candidates will be expected to travel to the nearest city.
2. Dates mentioned above are tentative and subject to change. Candidates will be informed about their appointment for interview over email and phone. Once the appointment is confirmed, it will not be altered.
3. Candidates will be expected to carry the original and one set of self attested photocopies of all documents to support the claims made in the Universal Student Application.
4. Mandatory documents are – Photo ID Proof, School Report Card and Board Exam Marksheets (if appeared). If these are not submitted, then the candidate will be automatically disqualified from the Awards process.
5. Booking of appointments for Phase-II of Interviews will be done only after all appointment slots are full in Phase-I. Therefore, there is a chance that interviews for Phase-II may be entirely cancelled. For candidates studying in Class XII, Phase-II of interviews will not be held.
To register for Student of the Year Award; Click on this link: reg.usaunivquest.com